On this edition of Enviro the team discuss:
- Geoengineering: The program made reference to an article supplied by Philip Fahey one of our listeners-Climate Engineering is Planetary Omnicide by Dane Wigington-Quote: “this has been going on for 70 years . . . this is the Orwellian world we live in. We have massive toxic aerosol, heavy metal spraying in our atmosphere that could not be more visible. It’s blotting out the sun. . . . These programs are completely out of control. . . .We are on the road to planetary omnicide. Climate engineering is the greatest and most immediate assault we face. Climate engineering, look at this like the pharmaceutical approach to planet earth. Hide the symptoms even if you are making the overall situation exponentially worse. That’s what they are doing. We have had these radical whiplash weather scenarios where it goes from 80 to 90 degrees to snow in a day or two” Source: USA Watchdog, article USA Watchdog Exposes Weather Warfare- Greg Hunter is a highly respected veteran news reporter who has worked for many major news networks in the past (including CNN). Greg continues to make his voice heard as the producer and creator of USAWatchdog.com, now without the censorship and restraints put on him by corporate media overlords. Greg has the courage to thoroughly address the most critical issues that most of his peers are afraid to even mention. US Watchdog helps to shine the light on global climate engineering and the planetary devastation it is causing.
- Interview with Eli Macbeth and Tadhg O Cruadhlaoich- on David Attenborough’s statement of how ’we must act to save humanity’ details of which were identified in is new series ‘Blue Planet 11 and in which he referred to the fact that eight million tonnes of plastics are dumped into the seas each year and the fact that a million birds and 100,000 sea mammals and turtles are killed every year from eating and getting tangled in plastic waste. . . He referred to the huge problem of plastics in the oceans. The panel referred to John Gibbons’ of An Taisce’s recipe to avert ecological Armageddon set out in the Irish Times December 1st. The participants discussed the high rates of Asthma in Ireland where there are some 470,000 cases the fourth highest in the world, and how sufferers can lessen the chances of getting an attack, including the dangers of some Christmas trees.
- John referred to the Friends of the Irish Environment’s court case ruling regarding Dublin Airport. The judge made a ruling that the state has a duty to protect the environment based on article 40.3.1 of the Irish Constitution.
- John referred to the great work of Polly Higgins who with a top legal team will be speaking on the subject of climate ecocide on Wednesday 6th. December and on the subject of Corporate and State Ecocide on the 12th. December, at the UN International Criminal Court’s Assembly of State Parties (ASP)
- There was a discussion with all involved on the consumerism of present-day society which comes to a head at this time of the year and what the season means to the members of the panel and how change could be brought about as John Gibbons of An Taisce had suggested.
- John explained that there was a program on TG4 the night before about the family of Pat and John McManus who formed the group Celtus and he played the track ‘Moonchild’ John asked Eli if she was a ‘moonchild and she explained what the planets and the galaxies mean to her. The other music played was from the album ‘Planxty Live 2004’ the track was entitled ‘The Dark Slender Boy’ (in Irish’ An Buchall Caol Dubh’) one of John’s favourites.
Presenter/Producer John Haughton Panellist: Joe Dunne
Guests: Eli Macbeth and Tadhg O Cruadhlaoich