Live from Pavee Point Traveller and Roma Centre presented by Adrianne Murphy
- 0:30 Caoimhe McCabe and Mary Brigid Collins: Overview Pavee Point – history of the Building and the organization.
- 14:12 Mary Bridget Collins and Mary Collins (Biddy’s Mary): National Traveller Health Action Plan, Traveller Health and the work of Traveller Primary Health Care Projects.
- 26:24 Sheila Reilly and Bridgie Collins (Big Bridgie), two Traveller Primary Health Care Workers who helped set up the project – talk about life on the road and what life was like for women in the old days – keeping a camp, the Beady Pocket, making flowers to sell, cooking outside.
- 41:23 Pauline Collins and Megan McDonnell – Changes for Traveller women over the years. Pauline talks about life today for Traveller women to – work and living conditions. Megan to talk about Education as she is doing a BA in Maynooth at the moment.
- 55:41 Rudolf Simonic and Adriana Quinn to talk about Roma in Ireland and a focus on Roma in Ukraine coming to Ireland, hotline for Roma Ukrainians arriving here.
- 01:08 Celene Craig (Broadcasting Commissioner) on challenges and understanding of diversity in media.
Originally aired live from Pavee Point, 16/06/2023