Liam Nolan Interviews Mr Shaun Conaghan, Teacher at St David BNS about
St. David’s BNS Presents: Going for Gold
Celebrating of talent, fun and learning at St. David’s BNS
We can’t keep them to ourselves any longer, it’s time to show the whole world just how talented, creative and full of greatness our students here at St. David’s BNS are.
IT’S SHOWTIME!!!!! We are very excited to inform you that the boys will be taking to the big stage on Wednesday 10th (Junior classes concert) and Thursday 11th April (Senior Classes concert) for a concert of Music, singing and dancing.
The aims of the concert are:
- To provide the children with the opportunity and life experience to get up and perform on stage in front of a big audience. A night them will remember for rest of their lives.
- To showcase to the whole community just how amazing & creative the boys of St. David’s BNS are.
- To raise funds to improve IT and PE facilities in the school for the children.
- Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of St. David’s BNS
- Wednesday 10th April is Junior Night: boys from Junior infants to second class will perform 2 songs each and return for a special finale at the end.
- Thursday 11th April is Senior Night: boys from 3rd to 6th class will perform 2 songs each and return for a special finale at the end.
On both nights there will be special performances from the St. David’s guitar group, the choir, our dance troop and a few other very special surprises.
DVD of Concert: Please note the show will be filmed by a professional TV Crew and you can order your own DVD copy of the performance on the night. More information on this to follow.
Where: Artane Beamount Recreation Centre
Tickets Cost: €10 each (on Sale Wednesday 20th March)
(Please note that children’s ticket also includes a goodie which contains popcorn, a drink and a sweet treat)
We will also have loads of amazing prizes for our raffle and we are doing a special feature where we will be celebrating our former st Davids students who have gone on to special achievements since they left the school.