Shane O’Curry talks to Mick Caul on lifelinefriday , about the launch of the new ‘iReporting’ mechanism which allows people to report incidents of a racist nature that are occurring nationwide
By reporting the incident you will help ENAR Ireland:
1. Understand how often racist incidents occur in Ireland.
2. Understand in greater detail who is experiencing racism in Ireland.
3. Understand more about different kinds of racism in Ireland.
4. In some cases, if you are willing, take action against the people responsible.
5. Devise effective local strategies for combating racism.
6. Inform our arguments for stronger anti-racist policies at a national level.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 14:48 — 22.9MB)